Get Maine Marijuana Card
List of Qualifying Medical Conditions
Maine residents diagnosed with at least one qualifying medical condition can be protected under the Maine Medical Marijuana Act:
– Hepatitis C
– Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
– Crohn’s disease
– Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
– Nail-patella syndrome
– A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces intractable pain, which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medical or surgical measures for more than 6 months
– A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
– Cachexia or wasting syndrome
– Severe nausea; Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
– Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease.
Other Qualifying Conditions
– Must be a resident of Maine with a valid Maine I.D. as proof of residency.
– Must have documentation from a doctor describing their diagnosis of your qualifying medical condition and obtain a written certification from the doctor stating that you might benefit from the medical use of marijuana.
– Register with the Maine Medical Use of Marijuana Program to receive a registry id card, also known as a medical marijuana card.
– Find ME marijuana doctors
– Find ME dispensaries
– ME marijuana laws